Covid-19 & USPS Updates
We're picking up speed on Black & Plus Size Graphic Tees. Some orders (depending on your location and the size ordered) are being fulfilled much faster.
We thank you for your support, and our hearts go out to everyone. I also appreciate your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
DELAYS ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
2 - 7 days due to high demand, complications with supplies, & reduced staffing:
- BLACK GRAPHIC SHIRTS- our most popular black shirts are being made unavailable so we can catch up
- MINT COLORED GRAPHIC SHIRTS
- PLUS SIZE GRAPHIC SHIRTS(all colors, except Heather Purple, 2XL White, and Heather Mustard which I print myself, or can order for you)
- PRINTED LEGGINGS & SWIMWEAR (graphic printed only, not our solid black leggings)
- USPS FIRST CLASS PACKAGES due to recent changes, (July 2020) USPS approx 20% of all First Class packages shipped within the USA are significantly slower arriving. When tracking a package you may see "arriving late" or your item stuck in a hub and not moving. This is sadly, a temporary normal service for USPS. We will be monitoring this situation and looking for reliable alternatives, if available.
If you've ordered a shirt that is delayed and wish to cancel, I'll be happy to help as long as the item has not shipped or printed yet! If the item is being printed you can expect the item to ship very soon. YOU CAN ALSO CHANGE COLORS TO ONE I CAN PRINT RIGHT AWAY.
HOW WE ARE HANDLING COVID-19
We live and work in our downtown loft in the state of California Los Angeles County. You can view LA county's current number of Covid-19 cases and our state ordered measures here: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/index.htm. We've been healthy, and had started self isolating prior to the order issued March 19, 2020. We began safe handling practices mid February 2020, including regular sanitization, social distancing, face masks, and gloves when needed.
Most of our suppliers are reopened with limited staff and recommendations to keep employees safe. However, some workers are choosing to not come back to work.
Los Angeles timeline
March 19, 2020 - quarantine issued
May 28, 2020 - places reopening
June 2020 - bars and nail salons re-open
July 2020 - bars, indoor dining, etc are re-closing due to an increase in cases
Please be warned that mail services ARE effected with the newly appointed Postmaster General's "policy changes". We suspect that these "changes" will go away after the election in November, however, the mail is very slow currently
If you suspect an order is lost or delayed please contact us with your order number for assistance.
Do to the high rate of loss on international packages, and lack of international tracking services we no longer ship internationally within our Etsy shops. International shipping is still available on this website, for now, with services like UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
For all official USPS statements visit: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/statements/
To see the current list of countries who are not excepting mail visit: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/?utm_source=residential&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=res_to_intl&refid=810807014295
Stay Safe. Black Lives Matter.